Menu
victoriajjh1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

phone line down

Please can someone tell me how I contact virgin to find out why landline is not working??
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone line down

@victoriajjh1 First off, check service status for any faults. You can run a test against your phone line if there isn't one and it may give you the option to book in an engineer appointment.

As to alternatives: 1) You'll get a response from a member of staff here in the coming days and they'll look into it. 2) You can also ring 0345 454 1111 from any phone (mobile etc) to find out. Last 3) use the Webchat page from a laptop or desktop between 8AM to 8PM M-Sa: Phone -> No dial tone -> Chat online. All agents busy? Not a problem, just reload the page every 3 minutes and check again, repeatedly until you get through to an agent.

But in the meantime please don't post anymore duplicate topics and going forward try to use the correct board for each query you have.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone line down

Hi victoriajjh

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your phone service recently. 

I've located your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you, we're detecting some errors and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look. I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide