Menu
nikkiexeter
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

phone line down

after yet again my phone being noisy [this is a common thing ] i had a engineer out yesterday he went to the main box afterward came back and said he had done what was needed but couldnt check the line as something was down at the other end he would come back later in the day to check again which he didnt so i have yet again been left with no phone i have tried to book another visit online but no there are none showing i tried live chat but all the helpers are busy this is the only thing i can think of to do as to trying to get someone to sort it out , i am in the middle of arranging a funeral and everyone involved ie funeral directors have my home phone as contact its really getting to me now numerous times i have had them out to try and sort this problem out they come they go and then oops it happens again IF ANYONE FROM VIRGIN SEE THIS BOOK ME A VISIT TO SORT OUT MY PHONE 

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone

Hi nikkiexeter

I'm really sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your phone service recently.

I'd like to help to arrange for another engineer to come and take a closer look at this, if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos