Menu
awalters
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

phone line dead

I have been waiting for my cancelled portal number to come back on, since yesterday morning i have a ringtone when  i dial my number, but nothing happening the phone end, until yetsreday there was an engaged tone, now theres nothing, its just dead. I have been phoning everyday several times but keep getting told different answers, wait 24 hours, wait 48 hours, wait 72 hoiurs, oh it will be on by morning, then it isnt, it will happen in the next 12 hours....im running out of patience and just want someone to tell me when my phone will be active again, i must have a live line or the number wouldnt be working!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone line dead

Hi awalters, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue getting your number ported Smiley Sad

It looks as though your number isn't on the switch. This is becuase a port to Sky started but was cancelled for some reason. I can see looking at the account that there is already an open work order staged to our Data Fill team. This is the department that adds missing numbers back to the switch. Smiley Happy

This was opened on the 26th February and usual timescales for them are 5 days. We may be looking at the 3rd March before your number goes live. 

As soon as we have more information we shall come back to you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos