Menu
flintstones
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

phone calls to nothern cyprus

Hi

Can anyone please tell me if phone calls are free with virgin talk international

please be aware that Cyprus is divided and that northern Cyprus is not connected anyway with

southern Cyprus. I believe if I am not mistaken that northern Cyprus telecommunications is through

turkey. I don't want to sign up to virgin only to find out that I will be charged for phone calls to northern cyprus

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone calls to nothern cyprus

HI flintstones

Welcome to the Community, you can find information regarding our international call package and charges on [this page]

I hope this helps and we'll be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
flintstones
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks for coming back to me but this still does not answer my question although Cyprus is part of the 30 countries that is covered by virgin

northern Cyprus is connected to turkey for phone calls

This is what I need to clarify before I take out a contract with virgin because I don't want to end up phoneing northern Cyprus only to be charged for it

because then I would be locked down to a 12 month contract so I need to know if northern Cyprus is free if I took out the international calls

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi flintstones

Thanks for the response, I've checked this with a member of our team and can confirm that as the advertising states, all calls to Cyprus are at the same rate, north or south.

I hope this helps

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos