Menu
biff2005
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

nuisance calls

ive already registered with tps oh ages ago but still recieve stupid calls

08002063211 keeps ringing me and dont leave any messages on answer machine i tried to ring them back to find out who they are and its a dead line tone..

other number was  000000000000  what is this number ????

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: nuisance calls

hiya @biff2005 the TPS can block a lot of numbers, but cant really do much with calls from outside ofeurope/spoofed numbers which is showing all the 0's, you can get e.g. call blockers -> https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00JG02ZEY/?gclid=CK2Aw9e_0s8CFUIq0wod6yoFRg
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi biff2005,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for posting. I'm sorry that you are receiving nuisance calls on your Virgin Media landline. It's great to see that paultechy has been able to give you further advice about what you can do further to stop these types of calls.

We also offer anonymous caller rejection feature on your line. Please have a look at the following Community Forum post discussing this: Nuisance Calls, there's some really helpful information and links on this thread that you may find useful.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Many thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
biff2005
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

anonymous caller rejection feature = more money to pay out... 

i dont use my home phone to ring anyone only virgin media if any of my services are not working.

weve already had a price increase from november so why should i pay more money for this feature to be added.....

no thank you.....

0 Kudos