Menu
wattsas
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

no phoneline no answer from virgin

Come home from holiday and no phone line. Cant get answer from virgin on hold for over 30 mins at least twice today with dreadful music and no answer? Where do i go from here?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: no phoneline no answer from virgin

Hi there wattsas, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment, this must've put a dampener to your return home from holiday. 

I've run some testing on the line from my end, and can not see any issues with the local network, so will now need to ask if you've been able to eliminate the phone from being at fault, either by trying another phone on the line, or by trying your phone on a known working line. The reason for me asking this is that the next step would be to book a technician to call out and investigate further for you. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving should you be able to eliminate the phone from being at fault. Please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos