Menu
kasumi
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

no phone line

I am angry. i have had no phone line for nearly 3 weeks. 2 weeks ago an engineer came out and stated we needed a completely new line installing and someone would contact me in the next few days to discuss this. i have heard nothing. i am fed up with this terrible customer service and the fact you are more than happy take my money when you don't even provide the service i pay for. I WANT ANSWERS SO FIX THIS NOW!!!!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: no phone line

Hi there Kasumi, 

I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you still have an issue with the phone line as the replacement wire has yet to be booked in. 

I've sent an email to the local office so we can get this arranged for you. As soon as I have any further news on this I'll get back to you. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
kasumi
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi there

can you also find out why i am being charged for this phone line that i still don't have. thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there kasumi, 

I'm really sorry that the phone line is still not working for you, and I've taken a look at the account to see what is happening. I have some further news regarding the rewire, so I'll send you a private message with the details.

Please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks, and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos