Menu
dg12000
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

no phone line installed

hi

I had my installation upgraded with a Tivo box, I have a phone number but I don't have a phone line installed and I am being charged £19 a month for something I don't have, been to my local Virgin shop (Stevenage) and the staff were worse than useless if that is at all possible.  I was promised a mobile phone call about having a telephone line fitted but I haven't received a call as yet.  My question is this, how can a company like Virgin Media charge for a service that they haven't provided to a loyal customer???????

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: no phone line installed

The Forum Team here cannot deal directly with account issues due to Data Protection restrictions, so you would have to deal with this over the phone.

Just to point out that if you have a phone line on your account, your TV & Broadband will be heavily discounted (usually by around £10 to £12 a month). You should also be able to get a refund for the time you dont have a useable line.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos