Menu
charlieshoes
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

no in coming calls since 08 08 2014, two visits by engineers last one detected line fault

no incoming calls since 08 08 2014      two engineers have visited,      according to last engineer the first engineer did not analyse problem correctly.      second engineer says there is a line fault and will text me when it can be fixed.      Nothing yet from him.    you should note that I do. not make outgoing calls from this line.    so I have been paying rental for a phone for two years that calls coming in over that time have not connected.      Requesting you recompense me accordingly.      Your comments please

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: no in coming calls since 08 08 2014, two visits by engineers last one detected line fault

My first comment is this is a public forum mainly ran on a self help basis, so no acces to your account that sort of thing. You need to call in to get this resolved not using your land line of course.

I suspect you may get compo from the date the issue was reported as before that date Virgin were not aware there was an issue.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: no in coming calls since 08 08 2014, two visits by engineers last one detected line fault

Hi there charlieshoes,

I am awfully sorry to hear about the issue experienced concerning landline.

I believe I have located you account information but would require further assistance from you, in order for me to delve deeper into this.

I have sent you a private message for us to chat some more. You can locate my message by clicking on the envelope icon, near the top right corner of the Community page.

Speak to you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos