Menu
sandy1929
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

no dialling tone

Noticed handset said to check phone line, found no dialling tone. Tried different handset and still same so did a phone test which said nothing wrong with my equipment.

0 Kudos
lisa12345
Just joined
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: no dialling tone

Call them,what it says on the test is completly diffrent to what they say my landline was off for four days all because i asked for a number change in the end i called head office and they re-connected me keep on to them and dont accept "theres nothing wrong" ask for a engineer if your not satisfiedx

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi sandy1929

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account to run some tests on the line from our end, we're not detecting any obvious errors although as you've tested the handset I'd like to request that a member of the team takes a closer look.

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
sandy1929
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Craig, 

Responded to your private message yesterday.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello sandy1929,

Just to let you know Craig_D is away at the moment but I have replied to your private message Smiley Happy

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
sandy1929
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Answered your private email
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Smiley Happy

I have just confirmed your appointment and if there's any further issues just let me know.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos