Menu
mellord
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

no dial tone

Hi.I have had no dial tone on my landline for several days.I have done the online check and it says no problem detected,I have tried another phone but still no dial tone.Hope you can help as my wife is disabled and really needs the phone.I have booked an engineer but that will be on Saturday,we really need it asap.thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: no dial tone

Hi mellord

I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service. 

I've been able to locate your account to check for earlier appointments and we have some available, I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: no dial tone

Hi mellord

I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service. 

I've been able to locate your account to check for earlier appointments and we have some available, I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide