Menu
Ladyj71
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

no dial tone

I have absolutely nothing no dial tone just silence on my home phone line..I am not at all happy at the solutions offered to me regarding contact as the only option I am given is really to use my mobile which as you can understand I am not going to do & run up my bill to tell you about a fault on my home phone which is not my fault.. I really do not understand why the option is shown to speak to someone online chat when you click this option it states please try again during opening hours?? The opening hours stated are 8am until 8pm which is now.

0 Kudos
Ladyj71
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: no dial tone

I cannot book an engineer either as when I tried it says this option is unavailable this is really unacceptable to be honest there should be a freephone number provided for customers to use not just on your home phone but our mobile aswell regardless of whether we have virgin mobile. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: no dial tone

Hi Ladyj71,

Thanks for posting!

I'm really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your landline.

Are you able to try another handset in the socket? This is just to rule out the equipment as the cause of the fault. If you're not able to perform this check, just let me know.

Look forward to hearing from you! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos