There are no problems reported on the service status page, & I've tried several times over the past few days to run the tests via the link on the website, but they won't work / the link is broken (oops, something's broken...we're sorry this isn't the page you wanted...).
I have tried three different handsets, to no avail.
First of all I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment.
I've done some testing on the line, and can see no reason why your phone should not be working. As you've already tested another phone I'd now need to look at booking someone to call out and take a closer look at things, so I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving.
Please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message.
I'd also like to welcome you to the forums, and say that I'm sorry to hear that you too are experiencing an issue with the loss of dial tone on your landline.
I've run some testing on your line, and can see no reason for your phone line not to work, I don't see any local issues, and testing is coming back fine on the line. So now I'd have to ask if you've been able to eliminate your phone from being at fault, either by trying another phone, or trying your phone in a known working line.
Should you be able to eliminate the phone, then the next step would be to get someone to call out and take a look at things for you. So I've sent you a private message to get the wheels in motion should you still be having an issue.
Again, please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on that to see my message.