Menu
ian260970
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

no dial tone on phone

Phone not working again

Clicking noises heard only

No apparent issues in area according to status report.

Engineer due tuesday but i was asked to call to neighbours house to try there phone in my house to elimimate if it is my actual phone thats faulty but i am not doing this especially as i do not get on with the neighbours.

Update.... after i was told by virgin media over the phone that they was not aware of any issue in my area i have just this minute had a text saying " Hi, this is Virgin Media. We've cancelled your Service visit because we've found a network problem in your area. We'll confirm once this is resolved"...... hmmmm get your act together virgin....
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: no dial tone on phone

Hi ian260970,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I can see an area issue was raised shortly after your engineer was booked. I just wanted to pop by and see how things are today with the Landline?

I  hope all working ok for you now.  If you are having any continuing issues, please let me know.  

All the best.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
ian260970
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Phone now working thanks but i would appreciate some sort of compensation due to the disruption in services.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi ian260970,

Thanks for your reply Smiley Happy

I'm pleased all is working ok now for you.  We'll be happy to credit for the service disruption, as we're unable to handle these queries via the forums directly, give our team a call on 150 Free from your Virgin Landline or alternatively contact our online chat team via Contact Us.

Should you need us again in the future, you know where to find us.  

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
ian260970
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ok thanks
0 Kudos