Menu
Phil1011
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

new install now phone not working

Today I had my virgin TV, Broadband and phone installed. I now cant receive incoming calls but can make out going calls. My original BT number has moved over and I have dial tone I have checked the line with a different phone.

Is this normal and will sort it's self out over time?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: new install now phone not working

Hey Phil1011

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service lately.

I've been able to locate your account to run some tests on the line from our end for you. We're seeing some errors with the line from our end and I can see that action has been planned for an engineer to come and take a closer look, which is excellent news.

I'd love to hear how the appointment goes and I'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Phil1011
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just received a call from Jamie and it looks like BT never ported my number over. Within 30 mins the line was sorted, full credit to your team on a prompt fix. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HEy Phil1011

Excellent news, thanks for taking the time to let us know about this, I'm glad to hear it's been sortedMan Happy

We'll be here if there's anything you need assistance with moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos