Menu
jimlatham
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

multi talk 1000, full details what is covered would be appreciated please.

What are the full details and costs of this plan.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: multi talk 1000, full details what is covered would be appreciated please.

Hi jimlatham

You can find all information about our call packages and costs online, click [here] to be taken to the phone package page and have a look around Man Happy

I hope this helps, I'll be here if there's anything else I can help with.

Take care
Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jimlatham
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes that is fine, but it does not tell you on that page the full details of multi talk 1000, in fact it does not tell you on any page of the virgin media web site the full description of his plan.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You'd think by now that having had this question asked more times than I have had hot dinners VM could do better with an answer. But it seems beyond them to come up with a simple one pager explaining this legacy tariff. However with a leap and a bound (and Google) I have found out how to do it (at least I think I have)!

Look at this PDF and scroll through it

http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/011015_Everyday_Call_Charges_V1.pdf

The tariff is £4 more expensive than Talk Unlimited (you will have talk unlimited now) and there is a deal on 0845 etc numbers which you will find on page 5.

Hope that helps.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos