Menu
hattonps
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

mail sent to old email address

A confirmation mail for line rental saver has been sent to an old email address which I do not now use - this old address is my work email, soon to be deactivated. This was, in the past, used as an account username but that account has now been deactivated and replaced by one using my personal mail. There is no record of that old email address on the 'My Profile' page or anywhere else that I can find once logged on to the Virgin Media site.

Any ideas why is this address still being used and how can I prevent future mails about Line Rental Saver, and maybe other mail from Virgin Media, still going there? The thought of hours on hold trying to find my way through the phone menus fills me with horror.

Thanks (hopefully)

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: mail sent to old email address

Hi hattonps,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are not receiving our emails to the correct email address.

I can certainly update this on your account; however, I will need to take more information from you first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Speak soon,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: mail sent to old email address

Hi hattonps,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are not receiving our emails to the correct email address.

I can certainly update this on your account; however, I will need to take more information from you first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Speak soon,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help