Menu
urvashi
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

lots of houses with virgin phonelines in my area have no dial tone

Many houses in the Leicester area (le3) are experiencing no dial tone, yet Virgin status and checkup is saying there are no issues, so what do I do now?  They say to call, but how can I with no dialtone? I don't want to call the premium number with my mobile. And as many of my friends in the area have the same problem, it clearly isn't a problem on my end.

what do I do now ?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: lots of houses with virgin phonelines in my area have no dial tone

The number to call is 0345 454 1111. It is not a premium rate number, it is standard landline rate & if you have free minutes or calls to standard landlines as part of your mobile package, the call may even be free.

http://ask.ofcom.org.uk/help/telephone/03number

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: lots of houses with virgin phonelines in my area have no dial tone

Hi urvashi

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment.

I'd like to take a closer look at this from our end for you but I've not been able to locate your account unfortunately. So that I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience, we'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos