Menu
harryo1st
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

lost telephone number by virgin media

virgin L ost my phone number since my house move on the 7  of july 2016HAVE  had said number a ex bt number for 45 years+ still no action from virgin about why i can not have it as requested before my house move

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: lost telephone number by virgin media

Hi harryo1st

I'm so sorry to learn about the problems with your phone number, I'd really like to look into your account but I've not been able to locate it using your forum information unfortunately.

So I can do that, would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: lost telephone number by virgin media

Hi harryo1st

I'm so sorry to learn about the problems with your phone number, I'd really like to look into your account but I've not been able to locate it using your forum information unfortunately.

So I can do that, would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide