Menu
amandastevenson
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

line is constantly engaged and on incoming calls says line is not taking incoming calls. Broadband fine.

cant ring out as engaged tone and no one can ring in as says this line is not taking in coming calls but the broadband works fine. Also there are no answer phone messages

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: line is constantly engaged and on incoming calls says line is not taking incoming calls. Broa...

Hi amandastevenson

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line lately.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the line from our end, we're detecting some minor issues from our end and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look.

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to getting this sorted.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: line is constantly engaged and on incoming calls says line is not taking incoming calls. Broa...

Hi amandastevenson,

I'm checking back with you to make sure the engineer was able to fix the problem with your landline.

Please let me know.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
amandastevenson
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes thank you but was a bit disappointed as the problem was that the phone was plugged into the B.T socket which has now been dis connected. My previous supplier was not informed that i was moving to virgin and i have received a bill from my old supplier as well. On cancelling myself they have obviously disconnected me and i was not informed to move the cable to the virgin one. Also people were trying to ring me and it was saying cannot accept incoming calls. No one had also informed me that i had a new number and it was only when i rang my mobile from the landline that i saw it was a different number. It may be cheaper but i am very disappointed with the communication. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello amandastevenson,

Thanks for taking the time to get back to us and sorry for the confusion. That being said, I'm glad you've got things sorted.

When transferring your services to us, you'd need to request that you keep your existing telephone number in order to do so. Apologies for that not being explained at the time.

We'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos