Menu
eli1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

line cord error

My phone displays line cord error-please check. I can't ring out either, I have no dial tone.

I called the number from a mobile phone but line appears to have engaged tone.

Can you please help me to fix the issue?

Thanks

0 Kudos
R8chie
Settling in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: line cord error

Mine has been the same for hours can't ring them, so got my sister to and they said I have to ring from my property. Erm I can't my phones not working hope this get sorted soon, would you know another way of contacting them?
0 Kudos
eli1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

yes please

0 Kudos
R8chie
Settling in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry was asking if you know another way of contacting them because I haven't a clue.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi eli1

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the line from our end for you, we're seeing some slight issues being detected so I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to putting this right.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos