Menu
Highlighted
CarolB2
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

landline off again WN49QG area. 01. Nightmare trying no to contact anyone. Do I just sit and wait ?????

landline

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: landline off again WN49QG area. 01. Nightmare trying no to contact anyone. Do I just sit and ...

HI CarolB2

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently.

I've located your account to run some tests on the line and we're not detected any errors, have you been able to test the handset at all? By trying an alternate handset or yours on an alternate line? 

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
S1mp
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: landline off again WN49QG area. 01. Nightmare trying no to contact anyone. Do I just sit and ...

Hi I also am in same area no phone TVs or broadband apparently will be fixed by 2 this afternoon don't count on it though as virgin seem to tell you anything faults started yesterday and fix time just keeps moving
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi S1mp

Just checking in to see how your services have been since your post? 

If you're still experiencing issues, get in touch and we'll do what we can to help.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos