Menu
lee0212
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

landline not working

had to use own personal moblie to contact yous wasted £2.50 of credit and still not sorted.  This is not the 1st time happen a few months ago my patients are wearing very thin. absolute shocking service would not recommend it to anyone.   

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: landline not working

What number did you dial?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

HI lee0212

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently.

I hope you were able to get this sorted in the end? If not, let me know what problems you're experiencing and I'll do what I can to help to get this resolved.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this is caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you. 

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
lee0212
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

stil no landline it a disgrace

i reported this yesterday at my cost £2.50 still no landline how do you expect me to phone you if theres a problem when i cant use the phone. i am sick of this virgin media!  can even get to online chat because it says no chat available  will that doesn't surprise me as any time i have a problem i can not contact anyone been customer of 4 years last 12 mths service has been shocking.

lee0212
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

still not working is there a free phone number i can use from a moblie this is shocking service .

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lee0212

I'm sorry to hear you're still having problems, if you have a Virgin mobile you can try dialling 789 and ask to be transferred but that might not be possible depending on who you speak with.

I'd really love to be able to help you, so let me know exactly what isn't working and what you're seeing and I'll do my best to take a look, are you getting any dial tone? If so, are you experiencing any noise on the line? Have you been able to test your handset by trying another or yours on an alternate line? 

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: stil no landline it a disgrace

Hi lee0212

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently. 

I've located your account to run some tests on the line from our end and we're not detecting any errors from our end at the moment. 

Have you been able to test your handset at all? By trying an alternate handset or your handset on an alternate line? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

0 Kudos