Menu
antheashaylor
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

land line fault

Hi

My landline has not been working for 5 days now. 2 weeks ago an engineer came to lay the temporary phone line into the ground which was done when it was installed in October, however he couldnt complete the work as it was a 2 man job and only one person was sent. He said he would raise the job immediately. It now looks like the temporary line which is above ground has been severed due to the metal access plate resting on it.

I work form home and it is ESSENTIAL that I have a landline as I can loose income without a phone line. 

Please can you send someone to fix it.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: land line fault

Hi antheashaylor,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your landline.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing on your line. I can see that you have already been in touch with us.

Have arrangements been made to get an engineer out to you? Please let us know.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
antheashaylor
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We are expecting an engineer early Tuesday morning.  He should ring the door bell even if there is no reply to his phone message.  AND he better turn up!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey antheashaylor

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this, I'm glad to hear that an appointment has been organised and we'd love to hear how it goes.

Apologies again for the inconvenience you're experiencing, we're looking forward to hearing from you. 

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos