Menu
bozwell
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

keeping my phone number

had virgin media package installed on the 22nd august and requested  to keep my phone number when the engineer finished the install it wasnt on his job sheet for keeping number so had to ring customer care 2hrs later it was all done just had to wait a couple of days now a week later its still not done so rang customer care again and ther saying sorry thers nothing they can do anyone else had this problen and how to fix it ? ive rang m number which is still of so its not been reused

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: keeping my phone number

Hi bozwell

Welcome to the Community, I am so sorry to learn about the problems you've experienced with your service lately.

We can only port in active numbers so if there's been a mistake and the number has deactivated, there wouldn't be anything we could guarantee unfortunately. If you've been told that it's not possible then it's very likely because of this reason.

Massive apologies for the inconvenience you've experienced, it's really not what we want for you with your new service.

I'll be here if there's anything you need assistance with moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos