Menu
Lattoe
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

intermittent dial tone

Hi I have an intermittent dial tone but there is no message. I have tried leaving one and deleting it hut it has not worked.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: intermittent dial tone

Hi Lattoe

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service at the moment, I've located your account to run some tests on the line from our end for you. 

We're not detecting any errors at the moment, are you able to test your handset at all? By trying an alternate handset or your handset on an alternate line? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Lattoe
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Have done everything uo have said and a week on it's still on there and it's so annoying !!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear this Lattoe,

Based on the checks completed, I'd like to arrange an engineer visit for you.

I've sent you a private message so that we can get this booked in.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lattoe,

Thank you for sending your details via PM. I've been in touch with our Second Line Support Team about this issue and this has been reset on your telephone switch now. 

Please let me know if this has fixed the fault. 

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Lattoe
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

The intermittent dial tone is back.  Also when I call one particular number ##########, it rings once my end and drops out,  How can I get this looked into please?

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lattoe

Thanks for getting back to us, are you able to check again if you have any messages before I request that voicemail is reset? 

As for the number, are you able to dial it from any other line? I don't want to test from our end in case we disturb anyone! If you've been able to test this from another line, was that a Virgin landline or something else? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Lattoe
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

We definitely have no messages.

And forget about my second query my dad had managed to block my number by mistake 😳😳

Many thanks

Laura
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Laura

Thanks for the update, apologies again for the inconvenience this is causing.

I've requested our back office team take a closer look at this and a potential solution could be to reset the voicemail, like the last time this issue occurred, although a member of the team will be in touch to discuss once they'e been able to take a look.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos