Menu
gardener1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

how it works

Had phone and broadband installed 3 weeks ago after 3to 4 days of phone not working service manager turned up and fixed problem,I sked why dial tone was intermittent and he said there will be a message waiting I asked how to access it he said it was in the phone book I asked what phone book as I did not get one on installation ,I will send  you the info you need on broadband and phone use.As  I find to be the norm with virgin all promises but no action

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: how it works

Hi Gardener1

I'm really sorry to learn about the inconvenience you're experiencing with your phone service at the moment.

If you dial 1571 from your phone line, you'll get through to the voicemail menu system which you can select to listen to the messageMan Happy

I hope this helps

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
gardener1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks for your reply but this does not tell me about everything else about my phone service,I may be old fashioned ,but if  something is in the package then I expect to get it the same as I promise to pay for the service they expect to be paid.not a lot to ask.thanks virgin

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Its also available online for download:

http://assets.virginmedia.com/help/assets/documents/main-guide.pdf

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos