Menu
bazzabugs
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

home phone

does anybody feel the same as me home phone not working again.

My home phone is dead once again came to fix the fault worked for 2 days then its faulty again.

Unable to book an engineer on line and have to use my mobile to call.

Just don't see the point why I bother with virgin media  always fault after fault oh but they do give you money off your

bill a whole £1.83 is it worth it. Time to think about moving to sky so good deals and only a years contract.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: home phone

Hi bazzabugs,

Thank you for your post on the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that your landline is not working again and that you have previously had problems with you Virgin Media services. I can certainly look into this for you.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment and can see issues not only with your landline, but with your TV and internet equipment as well. 

I need to take further details from you in order to get this sorted out for you, so I will send you a private message. Just check the red envelope at the top left of this page. 

Also I want to check if you have registered for our SmartCall app. You can use SmartCall via your WiFi connection on your mobile phone as long as you are subscribing to one of our Talk plans. Calls to Virgin Media on 150 via the SmartCall app are free, so wouldn't cost you to ring us when there's a problem with your landline.

Please see the following link for more information: SmartCall app information

Speak soon.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
bazzabugs
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone line fixed problem cause by an engineer fixing somebody else's fault and breaking a strip in the exchange.

so they don't replace things they break until you report you have a problem. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi bazzabugs,

Thank you for getting back to us and letting us know that your landline fault is now working.

I appreciate you reporting the information that you were given about the cause of your fault and we are now investigating this.

Please feel free to get back in touch if you have any further enquiries.

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos