Menu
chrissy2
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

home phone not working

my virgin  home phone is not working  no incoming  /outgoing calls  it has been like this for over 3weeks  I bought a new phone thinking it was the phone itself  ,when I tried  new phone again nothing  until a neighbour  said they had trouble to

I have been  on site  to get them to check line  but the site page is not working

(just a note to add thank god I had my mobile at side of bed  during night I had heart attack  and was able to get help ) that is the reason  only now I am trying to get it fixed

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: home phone not working

Hi chrissy2

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your home phone lately.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the line from our end for you, we're seeing some errors from our end and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look, if you're available?

I've sent you a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi chrissy2

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your home phone lately.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the line from our end for you, we're seeing some errors from our end and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look, if you're available?

I've sent you a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
chrissy2
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

thank you so much for getting back to me so fast
I have sent you a private message
0 Kudos