Menu
miffy1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

help!

Phone displaying check phone line cord .
We noticed it 3 weeks ago and thought it was maybe just a fault and would be sorted. Went on holiday for 2 weeks and came back but it's still the same . I can't make any calls. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: help!

Hello miffy1,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your telephone line and a warm welcome to the community.

I have been able to locate your account and run a line check and everything looks fine this side so can I just confirm if you've tried a different handset in the Virgin socket just to eliminate any possible equipment fault.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
miffy1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi.

I've got two bt3510 digital phones. One downstairs and one upstairs and they both say the same thing so I suspect it can't be the phones. I think I might need an engineer to possibly call out.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi miffy1,

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm sorry that you're still having problems with your landline. 

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you if you are still having the fault on the line after doing the above checks. Just click the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos