Menu
Tacaba
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

does the virgin phone package have favourite numbers?

Hello, I have been looking into my phone package from Virgin which I never use as it comes with my Fibre internet....And was curious whether my talk weekends comes with a few favourite numbers which I get discount for? I was thinking about upgrading to talk more weekends as it says that it is only £1 extra a mth for 12mths? Is this correct or only available for new customers as I am paying £33 a mth at the moment for just broadband and phone and don't wish to pay any(£1 more is ok though 😉)more....Just trying to work out whether it would be cheaper to use my landline on the weekend instead of my mobile (which is not a Virgin mobile but Tesco). Thanks Michelle 😊
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: does the virgin phone package have favourite numbers?

Hi Tacaba,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post about our phone packages. We do not offer a discount on favourite numbers within our current phone packages.

The Talk More Weekends package is £1 extra than the Talk Weekends option for 12 months as per our site: Compare our phone plans for new customers.

If your current package is bundled with your broadband service, the price may differ. Please give us a call on 150 (Free from a Virgin Media landline & Virgin Media mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone), or contact us via WebChat on Contact Us so that we can check into this for you.

Please let us know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos