Menu
fredaanne5
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

dial tone not working

hello

I have no dialling tone and i do not know how to fix it and can not get an answer from virgin so was wondering if anyone could take their time  to please  help me sort it out

thanks

Freda

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: dial tone not working

Hi there Freda, 

I'd like to start by welcoming you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you currently have no dial tone. 

I've done some investigations from my end, and can see no reason why you should be experiencing this issue at the moment. There are no known local issues, and the line is not reporting any issues. 

I'd now have to ask if you could try another phone on the line, or try your phone on a known working line. Just to eliminate the phone from being at fault. 

I ask this because the next step would be to book a technician to call out and take a closer look at things.

I've sent you a private message in order to set the wheels in motion, once you've been able to eliminate the phone from being at fault. Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

All Replies
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: dial tone not working

Hi there Freda, 

I'd like to start by welcoming you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you currently have no dial tone. 

I've done some investigations from my end, and can see no reason why you should be experiencing this issue at the moment. There are no known local issues, and the line is not reporting any issues. 

I'd now have to ask if you could try another phone on the line, or try your phone on a known working line. Just to eliminate the phone from being at fault. 

I ask this because the next step would be to book a technician to call out and take a closer look at things.

I've sent you a private message in order to set the wheels in motion, once you've been able to eliminate the phone from being at fault. Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules