Menu
timedout
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

dead phone line

phone line crackling for 2 days but now dead.  did this a few weeks ago and i arranged an engineer for 14th feb but the line came on again so i cancelled.  have been testing phone line on the virgin site - it gets to 99% then freezes.  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: dead phone line

Hello timedout,

Welcome to the community.

I have just tested your line and it's showing blocked so before I arrange for a technician can I just confirm whether you have tested/replaced your handset to eliminate any equipment fault?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
timedout
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose

Sometimes it is dead, sometimes it crackles and then other times it is ok.  I rang your office two days ago because it was back on but my bill hadn't been credited for the days the line was dead during early Feb.  The service rep I spoke to was trying to calculate the days it was dead but it has been on and off all month.  Today it is dead again.  I am fed up of it now.  If I want to ring you I have to use my mobile which is costing me money.  I don't know now if people have been ringing and getting a dead line and unless I have picked the phone up I have no way of knowing how long it has been dead or when it is or isn't working.  

Please can you arrange for a technician to come out and rectify it and can you also arrange for my account to be credited for an amount that acknowledges the inconvenience of not knowing when it has or hasn't been on and for not being able to ring you on the 150 number because the line is dead and therefore having to use a mobile which has cost money.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello timedout,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I have checked your account and I can see that you've now spoken to the team regarding credit and a technician so if there's anything else I can help you with please let me know.

All the best.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos