Menu
sharpen
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

dead home phone and when I phone the 0345 number it goes dead after

I put my virgin phone number in.  Wife got through earlier on her mobile (costs a fortune) and their system is down so they cant tell her where the engineer is.  No text to saying when he is coming

Maybe a meltdown @ virgin media.  I pay them > £1500 p.a. for my package - Maybe Sky can do better???

Any views

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: dead home phone & when I phone the 0345 number it goes dead after

Hi there sharpen, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with your phone line at the moment, and I'd love to help you out. 

I know our fault centre has been experiencing issues today when dealing with customers, so apologies for that. And I'd like to set your mind at ease with regards to calling an 0345 number from a mobile phone - all 03 numbers are charged the same as calling any 01 or 02 numbers, and should you have free minutes on your talk plan it will use the free minutes. 

I've taken a look at the account this evening, and can see that the first available appointment has been booked in for you. I'll send you a private message with details of the technician visit. 

Apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos