Menu
Reddevil245
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

customer service

Hi

I recently had a experience of being disconnected when i rang in and asked about a better end of contract deal for broadband only.  Been quoted £30.  I am also a virgin mobile customer with the family having 5 sim cards with 30 day rolling contract therefore we do not need a virginmedia phone line that  just sits there  and is not used. I am not happy about being disconnected from my virginmedia services by an agent as it customer who says when they want to disconnect.   After ringing in twice another agent reconnected it.   Never had this happen before i am very unhappy about it and feel this should be looked into.

from Eust

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: customer service

Hi Eust

Many thanks for joining us on the forums and for getting in touch with us on the community about the disconnection that went through too early Smiley Sad

I appreciate this was an inconvenience for you and my apologies for this experience.

I can see that you have contacted our teams to get this rectified which is great and this would have been the course of action I would have recommended to you as the teams that resolve early disconnection and reconnection are our retentions teams.

If you need to speak to retentions going forwards then you can contact them via 150 or 0345 454 1111 via option 4 then option 5.

If there’s anything else you need from us then please just let us know.

Take care Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Reddevil245
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: customer service

hi

I have been advised to  write a complain in about this and other issues which I have done.

I am hoping to reach a resolution and that I am able to stay with virginmedia as I also have 5 virginmobile sim only contracts in the family

Virginmedia have resolved issues in the past I am hoping for a response and that this can be dealt with.

regards
eustace

0 Kudos