Menu
Jools1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

crossed line

Somehow my number was assigned to someone else who made £278 worth of calls. I spent an hour on the phone to support who assured me I would not be charged.  And guess what?  Virgin Media took the money!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: crossed line

Hi Jools1

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the issue with the call charges and my apologies that this has affected you in this way Smiley Sad

I appreciate you taking the time to join us on the forums too in order to chat to us about this.

I can see this has been picked up with our teams and is currently being looked into for you.

I understand that if something is not right with your billing you want to look into this with us, and to do so it is best if you could keep in touch with our teams via the secure methods below.

Either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat

To speak to the Webchat teams just choose the option in the column on the left that best matches your needs and tab over to the right through the menu to get to the Chat Online option.

E.g.- Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

Via these options our teams can clear security with you and support you with billing or packages queries. As the forums are public, supporting you in this way is the best way to keep your data confidential. They will absolutely be able to keep you up to date with your situation regarding the call charges and your billing.

Keep us posted on how this goes and let us know if you need anything else.

Take care.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos