Menu
Viclizzy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

crackling on line

We had a problem last year with not being able to call in or out. Well that got sorted. But we have another problem crackling on the line to we are unable to hear what the caller is saying, we have tried other phones and the same problem. Wondering if we need an engineer to come and check our internal lines to see if the problem is there or the box/boxes. Thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: crackling on line

Hi Vclizzy

I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service lately.

I'd like to take a closer look at this from our end but I've not been able to locate your account to be able to do that unfortunately. So I can take a look, would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information, you can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of the page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ash1122
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

... i had that seriously crackly line problem last year .. it took 3 engineer callouts and 2 months to sort the problem out which turned out to be something in the green box down the road , the last 2 engineers checked all wiring in house and changed new cable from house to greenbox , the 3rd callout fixed the problem in the greenbox ... why it easnt picked up by the other 2 engineers is beyond me , but i got 2 months off line rental , still no good 8 weeks no landline Smiley Sad
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI ash1122

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your phone line, I'm glad to hear that it's been resolved though.

You know where to find us should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos