Menu
leerob69
Joining in
Message 1 of 17
Flag for a moderator

complaints

i signed up to virgin beginning november. on installation day, engineer unable to connect phone as new line needed.did not hear anything but got first bill which included phone line rental!! complained and got discount. they then sent engineer round december....who said he cannot do anything as need new line put in!!!! he then directly arranged for this to be done,but not until 17th January. took yet another unpaid day off and waited all day. engineer never showed up.managed to finally get through to chat help...who said engineer delayed but would be here -but i dont have to be in as all work was outside!!! i explained that it wasn't. they said nothing they could do so i lodged a complaint. this was on Tuesday and i still have heard nothing although she said it was priority!!! what more can i do? i cannot phone as do not have a phone line!!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: complaints

Hi there leerob69,

I am really very sorry to hear about all of this.

I can see that you've spoken with the team in regards to this and they're currently chasing this for you.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
leerob69
Joining in
Message 3 of 17
Flag for a moderator

well, gentleman from installations phoned me last Monday. said they would Hopefully come on Saturday to install phone line, but he would phone later in week to confirm appointment. Never received a phone call. thoroughly fed up with this now

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi leerob69

Apologies again for the continued inconvenience you're experiencing with your phone line, I've taken a look at your account for you and can see someone tried to call you two days ago, wasn't able to get a response and so left a voicemail, if you're able to check?

There should be instructions or advice on that voicemail letting you know how to progress, we'd love to hear how it goes.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
leerob69
Joining in
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator

no voicemail or message :-( and had call from your complaints team earlier asking to close my complaint!!!! er no. phone number obviously right as they got through to me. and to make matters worse. . . could not get spy sports channels tonight-which also paying for. cannot phone as do not have phone line....and live chat almost if not impossible to get through to. phone call from someone who not going to feed me c***p tomorrow,or pick up your equipment.fed up of this 

0 Kudos
leerob69
Joining in
Message 6 of 17
Flag for a moderator

have followed your 'in-house' complaints procedure, yet no manager or 'senior' manager can be bothered to contact me......yet your complaints team can-to ask me to end my complaint!!!! taking your web sites next step. unbelievable

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi leerob69

Apologies again for the inconvenience you're experiencing at the moment, has a member of the engineering team been in touch with you to discuss the next steps in getting your phone issue resolved?

If not, let me know and I'll do what I can to chase this up from our end for you.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
leerob69
Joining in
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator

they contacted me a week ago monday and agreed they would come the saturday just gone.....but would phone me later in week. i never got this phone call and waited in till 3 pm all the same. like i said, your complaints team phoned me to ask to drop complaint. when i said no, the lady said she would get engineering to phone me. surprise surprise , 2 days later and not heard a thing.. can nobody pick up a phone and use old fashioned way of communicating....i.e. talking? i would-but dont have phone line and cannot use my company mobile....not at premium rates

0 Kudos
leerob69
Joining in
Message 9 of 17
Flag for a moderator

oh.....and there should be a free phone number for people to contact you if their phoneline down....fed up of reading 'call freee on 150 if you have a virgin phone. i bloody would have if you came and installed it.it now 3 months

0 Kudos
leerob69
Joining in
Message 10 of 17
Flag for a moderator

now the latest in this sorry saga!!!! tried to watch the footy on sky sports hd as i haves since joined. been told that there was a mistake when i joined and i should be paying extra for hd, hence why i can no longer see it!!!! **bleep**...that is the one question i asked when i joined.....and have been watching it!!!! think they have never operated a communications business before.....hence the name virgin! come get your equipment.and not paying early termination....you are in breach of contract,not me. 

0 Kudos