Menu
andy1494
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

complaints

Where the best place to complain about completely **bleep** unreliably service with phone because I don't see any where the clever enough to sort three months still waiting but quick enough to steal money for no service
meintjiesj
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: complaints

I knew such bad customer service isn't just once off. I have been disconnected since 22 December 8 phone calls, many promises and agents saying how sorry they are and promising me they will fix it and still not fixed. Just came off the phone with the first manager (Ravinder Kumar from a Technical Call Centre in India) I was allowed to speak to in a month and I ended the call because of the rude manners and so much noise in the back ground I could hardly hear him. The noise was of people laughing and clapping hands. If you are waiting 3 months then I think best is for me to go to BT.

andy1494
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

quick they don't give a **bleep** just want money for a cow boy unit, get told have to wait because that there next free time if the botherd to do this job in first time it would be complete but the mickey mouse eng where get paid for comeing out to stick a finger or there and say oh we cant be bothered feb four months how you treat customer **bleep** crap

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Really sorry to hear about all of this andy1494,

Does this concern a fault with the landline?

If so, I am unable to detect any issues via the line state at present.

I've sent you a private message to confirm the correct account information.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos