Menu
Ghafoory18
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

complaints

Dear sirs,

I would like to raise complaints regrading new installation that we had on 20 May 2016.

A re-presenter of Virgin Media knocked on our door.  He told us that you provide us with very fast broadband , which i was very worried. good TV service and Phone.

On installation date the engineer could to the phone line.  They said some get back to us to arrange another appointment.  No body got back to us, I chased my self they gave date for the spacial team to come round on 18 /08/2016.  now we are without phone, I have been calling from my mobile to discuss the billing and also the broadband speed is very poor.

the bill he told me will be £26.99, but now my bill is £31.99.  I told them I am not happy about the phone date of installation on 18/08/2016, they credit our account for £35.00, which is not connivance at all.

The rep told me that they offer £100 cash back ,I mentioned this also to the billing department the have no idea about this.

The is really misleading the customer.  We are very disappoint about the whole service.

Yesterday I wanted to upgrade the speed of the  broadband , they told that will be £54.99.

I was paying half that price with talk talk for the full service and also Fast speed of broadband.

I would like to have a good explanation and also resolving my problem urgently

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: complaints

Hi Ghafoory19,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you here even if the circumstances aren't the best. 

We'd love to take a look at things here for you however I've not been able to locate your account and need some information from you so that I can resolve this issue.

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: complaints

Hi Ghafoory18

Thanks again for taking the time to get in touch.

I can see Kath has sent a pm to you that you can locate in the next to your forum name.

If you still require help from us, then please get back in touch on this to us, where we can support you further with your complaint query.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos