Menu
redtcr2
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

check phone line

Hi, A large white van stopped across the next door neighbours' drive this morning for about 10 minutes and carried out cable related work on the VM access point that supplies our BB/TV/Phone services.

Went to use the phone and the display is showing "Check Phone Line", ran a test which did not complete because it took longer than expected, ran another test which completed without finding an problem. To my surprise the phone still shows "Check Phone Line" .

Booked an engineer to come tomorrow between 12:00 and 16:00, then logged out of my account and logged back in to see the appointment. The appointment appeared as expected, then I went to edit the appointment as need to change the appointment to Sunday and it just disappeared . Logged out and back in to my account and the appointment no longer appears.

Then received an email confirming appointment, KMM22368758V73085L0KM, which I will not be around for when the engineer arrives. How do I contact VM Customer services?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: check phone line

Hello redtcr2,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your telephone line. I have been able to locate your account and I can see that you do have a technician booked with us. Unfortunately we don't have appointments available for Sunday but I can reschedule to another day of your choice so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you.

Alternatively you can contact Virgin Media from a Virgin mobile or landline or call 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos