Menu
mrfoster2016
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

charged for using landline when i dont have one just pay rental

hello I have been getting over charged on my bill the last couple of months for calls made on a landline when I don't have one, I just pay landline rental cause I have tv xl and broadband, last month they sent a technician round to check for a crossed line but he didn't really do anything just plugged a phone in and listened  then when to his van and put a card thought the door that said sorry our technician missed you on the front and the back he wrote phone line now working ring 150 for refund on bill so I did they said I would be refunded then I get this month bill and I'm still getting over charged for using landline so they say they will send a technician round again why am I still being over charged anyone help please thank you      

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: charged for using landline when i dont have one just pay rental

Hi mrfoster2016

I'm really sorry to hear about the problems you've been experiencing with your phone line.

We'd like to arrange for a senior engineer to come and take another look at this, so we can be sure things are working as they should before we look to credit you for the calls, as they'll still be happening and we'll be in this situation again!

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos