Menu
no-need1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

cannot phone 01481 (isle of Sark)

Hi Can anyone please help ,

From Frid I cannot get intouch with a friend on the isle of sark either from my Virgin landline or  my Virgin mobile??

I have asked a family member on BT to phone the number for me and they got through no problem. Also tried other numbers starting with this code on the isle of Sark and the same just getting the engaged tone??

Also the person I have tried to call cannot get me either?? Having spent 45 min on the phone to Virgin media only to be told nothing is wrong!!!

Please can someone sred any light on this fault,

Thank you in advance

Regards

Nige

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: cannot phone 01481 (isle of Sark)

Hi Nige

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems with your phone line, I can see you;ve recently spoken to our team who've looked into this for you.

I can see that there was a local issue with the numbers you were calling, although as you've mentioned here that another number was able to get through that puts it up in the air a little, how is your phone line at the moment? Are you able to make local calls? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
no-need1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Thank you for your reply,

Yes all other numbers we can dial no problem at all, but from a landline and our Virgin mobiles just cannot get through.

I even tried phoning two other numbers on the island( hotels) this morning starting with 01481 and could not get through to them either??

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi no-need1

Thanks again for getting back to me, from what I can see there was an issue in the area you were trying to dial. I'm not sure if this issue has been resolved as it's not a Virgin phone line, although if you're still not able to get through I'd try alternate means of contact to see if their phone line is working at all right now.

If their line is working well, then would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information regarding the numbers you're trying to contact?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos