Menu
TomShirl50
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

cannot call or receive calls on my landline - phone message says 'Line in use call cannot be made'

c an't use landline

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cannot call or receive calls on my landline - phone message says 'Line in use call cannot be ...

Hi there TomShirl50, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums, and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment.  

I've run some testing on the line, and can see no reason for this to be happening, so would like to ask if you've been able to eliminate the phone from being at fault, either by trying another phone on the line, or by trying your phone on a known working line. Should you be able to eliminate the phone, then the next step would be to book a technician to call out and investigate further. 

I'll send you a private message in order to get things moving once you've been able to eliminate the phone from being at fault. Please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on that and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cannot call or receive calls on my landline - phone message says 'Line in use call cannot be ...

Hi there TomShirl50, 

Just thought I'd check in with you to see if you've been able to view my private message from Monday evening, as I've yet to get a reply. 

If you've been able to eliminate the phone and would like for me to arrange a technician, please let me know. 

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos