Menu
Dallimore
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

cancellation

I have tried for days to cancel my landline as we just dont use it. Every time I'm put on hold, just spent 20 minutes only to be told I was being transferred and it would be another 10 minutes, their 10 minutes translate to 20+ in real time. Please can someone help, it should be a simple task but I now realise it's a tactic to make cancellation near on impossible 

0 Kudos
pkev
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cancellation

Hi FYI

I was trying to do the same and was informed it was going to cost me more per month than I was actually paying at the moment

Virgin Media adjust your discount on whatever package you are on so that if you remove any part of your service, you lose the discount so perhaps worth noting this when you eventually get through.

pkev

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cancellation

Hi Dallimore

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn that you're having trouble getting in touch with our team.

Get in touch on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other, request to speak to our retentions / customer services team and we'll get this request fully looked intoMan Happy

If you're still not able to speak to someone after waiting on the line for the amount of time it says, get in touch and I'll do my best to arrange for alternate contact, although this will take longer than waiting on the line of courseMan Happy.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos