Menu
celt20
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

caller display

i had caller display added to my package a few months back and it didn't  work  so i bought a new phone thinking that was the problem but still it is not working even though my new phone has all the correct features and settings anyone no what the problem could be

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: caller display

Hi celt20,

Welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that your Caller Display isn't working. 

In order to look into this further for you, I'll need to take more details. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: caller display

Hi celt20,

Welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that your Caller Display isn't working. 

In order to look into this further for you, I'll need to take more details. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help