Menu
webby1979
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

caller display

I am in area 88 can anyone tell me if I can get caller display in this area as I'm not getting it at the moment. We are new to virgin and could get caller display with sky through a bt line

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: caller display

All areas, area 8 included, have support for it, but the finite problem is that if a cabinet does not have enough spare capacity, then it won't be possible to get it. In some cases it is not even possible to get landline services from VM because some cabinets have* all availability and capacity being currently taken up. I'd suggest you give 150 a quick ring and ask, they'll let you know if caller id/display is available for you. Keeping in mind that it normally costs £2.25 a month.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: caller display

Hi there Webby1979, 

Firstly I'd like to thank you for your post, and also welcome you to the forums. I've done a quick check on the part of the network you connect to, and can see that Caller Display is available to you. 

As Shelke has advised, this feature does need to be added to the line, so I'd have to ask you to contact our customer service team on 150 or 0345 454 1111 so that they can pass security and add this to your line. It does take up to 24 hours to go live. There would be a £2.25 charge per month, but if you have more than two features on the line, you could benefit by paying £3.90 for as many as you want. Check out what features you can have.

Hope this helps.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules