Menu
jo-lee
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

caller display not working

My caller display is not working:

Can anyone help please, how do I find out if it is part of my package? because I was sure it was.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: caller display not working

Hi jo-lee  

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your Caller Display service recently.  

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this for you and I'm not seeing the feature as active, have you requested it at all? Man Happy  

If you've not, give our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 and ask for it to be activated. I'll be here if you need any further assistance and would love to hear how you get on.  

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jo-lee
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

I was pretty sure it was put on my package, my daughter set it up and said she did.

there is no way that I can see what my package includes, I tried web chat and wasn't happy with the information he asked for, I was signed into my account and he still wanted all my details including name. address, account number and  passwords so closed the chat after one of my friends had been robbed by someone from talk talk.

so I don't know how to find out.

Jo-lee

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello jo-lee,

Thanks for getting back to us with this information.

As Craig_D has mentioned this feature is not active on your account and that's why it's not working for you.

You will need to subscribe to this feature and you can do that by giving us a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and one of the Customer Services team will be able to get this added on for you.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jo-lee
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

thank you 

0 Kudos