Menu
mrcjforster
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

call diversion

If i have call diversion on my virgin landline to my virgin mobile and i have free calls anytime and free calls to virgin mobiles will there be a charge for the diversion from another mobile or landline to my virgin mobile. I ask because there is with BT.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: call diversion

Thanks for posting mrcjforster, 

If the call you're making is part of your package with us, e.g. UK landlines, no additional fees for this will be applicable. 

You will, however, incur further charges if calls exceed 60 minutes, as standard. 

Hope this helps, Smiley Happy

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
mrcjforster
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thats interesting as i have been told by someone at Virgin, that if my call is diverted from my virgin landline to my virgin mobile, and i have call diversion and free call anytime, with free calls to virgin mobiles, the person making the original call will pay to my landline and i will pay the rest i.e 20p per minute. Can you please clarify.

thanks craig

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig, 

To clarify, there will be no connection fee applicable to you if the call is below 60 minutes. If another person calls your landline, they will be charged for this call as usual and if your landline diverts to your mobile, that connection will not incur a further charge. If you're covered under the package mentioned, you will not be additionally billed for this procedure. 

Nat_J

0 Kudos
mrcjforster
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nat

I would like to transfer from BT to you on my landline 0191 ******** and mobile ************* with broadband and call diversion as below at the moment tv not required. Can you let me know how i do this. I would like to do it from 21st june.

thanks

Craig

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig,

Great to hear this. Smiley Happy

Just give our Sales team a call and they'll be more than happy to assist on 0345 454 1111. Alternatively, you can chat to our online team via: [Contact us].

Nat_J

0 Kudos