Menu
hethpet
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

booked repair not happened

I moved in on the 12 august & started a fresh account. I finally got tv after 2 visits from engineers & 2 new tivo boxes. The first engineer also discovered the phone cable outside wasnt working & he booked a repair for yesterday the 7th of september. Last week I saw 2 guys feed in a cable from the roadside & the left a connected cable in the grass that I presume the repair guys would use to replace the old cable underground beneath my front garden.

But nobody arrived & I didnt recieve a text saying they couldnt do it today.

I have made an appointment for an engineer to come on saturday but I think all he would do is rebook an engineer! How do I talk to someone .... fed up of the automated system which doesnt give an option to speak to someone!

Also could I ask for a partial refund for a months worth of unusable phone?!

Thanks in advance for any advice

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: booked repair not happened

Hi hethpet,

Thank you for your post on the Forum. I'm sorry that you have had such a poor experience getting your landline fault fixed.

I have looked into this for you and I would like to escalate this, but need to verify further details with you first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi hethpet,

Thank you for your post on the Forum. I'm sorry that you have had such a poor experience getting your landline fault fixed.

I have looked into this for you and I would like to escalate this, but need to verify further details with you first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi hethpet,

I'm checking back with you to make sure the problem with your landline has now been fixed.

Please let me know.

Many thanks,

0 Kudos
hethpet
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Terri they came Friday & all systems go now! Good job I hadn't left for work though.
Many thanks for your help xx
0 Kudos